We offer a comprehensive range of addiction treatment programs in Nashville, TN designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals seeking recovery. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, in 2021, 94% of people with a substance use disorder did not receive any treatment. Our programs are built on evidence-based practices and aimed to help bridge the gap to make treatment more accessible to those who need it.
About Our Addiction Treatment Programs in Nashville, TN
Whether individuals require intensive care or prefer a more flexible outpatient option, we have programs to suit their specific circumstances. Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) provides a structured and supportive environment for individuals to focus on their recovery journey. Our PHP includes regular monitoring, accountability, and a range of therapeutic interventions. For those who require a less intensive level of support, our outpatient programs offer flexible scheduling. Additionally, we offer a variety of therapeutic modalities, including individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic approaches. This approach leads to empowering individuals to achieve lasting recovery while maintaining their daily responsibilities.
Request a Confidential Callback
Tennessee Addiction Treatment Programs
Who Can Our Addiction Treatment Programs Help?
Our immersive addiction treatment programs here in Nashville, TN are designed to benefit individuals from various backgrounds and circumstances who are struggling with substance use disorder, mental health disorders and dual diagnosis disorders. Our programs are tailored to address the unique needs of individuals at different stages of their addiction and recovery journey.
Those who can benefit from our addiction treatment include:
- Individuals with Substance Use Disorders: Our programs are designed to help individuals who are experiencing addiction to alcohol, opioids, prescription drugs, benzodiazepines, meth, and other substances. Whether someone is dealing with a mild or severe substance use disorder, our treatment programs can provide the necessary support and interventions for their recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis or Co-Occurring Disorders: Many individuals with addiction also struggle with co-occurring mental health disorders. These include, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, trauma or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Our programs are equipped to address both addiction and mental health issues simultaneously. Dual diagnosis treatment provides integrated treatment to promote overall well-being.
- Individuals Seeking Long-Term Recovery: Our addiction treatment programs focus on providing individuals with the tools and strategies needed for long-term recovery. Whether someone is seeking initial treatment or has relapsed in the past, our programs aim to help individuals build a solid foundation for sustained sobriety and personal growth.
- Family Members and Loved Ones: Addiction affects not only the individual struggling with substance abuse but also their family members. We offer family therapy and support services to help heal the family unit. This rebuilds relationships, provides education, and assists family members in understanding addiction and their role in the recovery process.
- Individuals Transitioning from Inpatient Treatment: Our outpatient programs are an excellent option for individuals who have completed a residential or inpatient treatment program and are ready to transition to a less intensive level of care. Our outpatient addiction treatment programs provide ongoing support in Nashville, TN. This includes, therapy, and relapse prevention strategies to help individuals maintain their recovery progress.
Benefits of Our Addiction Treatment Programs in Tennessee
Flexibility for Those with a Stable Home Environment: Our programs allow individuals to receive comprehensive treatment while still being able to return home or a sober living home at the end of the day. This is beneficial for those needing to keep connections and responsibilities within their families and communities.
Structured Treatment without 24/7 Care: For individuals who do not require round-the-clock care, our outpatient programs offer structured treatment during specified hours. This allows individuals to attend therapy sessions, counseling, and support groups while still having the freedom to manage their daily routines, such as work, education, and personal commitments.
Continued Engagement in Work and Obligations: Our treatment programs are designed to accommodate individuals who need to continue working or fulfilling other obligations during their recovery journey. By offering flexible scheduling options, we enable individuals to participate in treatment while maintaining their professional and personal responsibilities. This promotes a smoother transition towards long-term recovery and helps individuals maintain stability in their lives.
Comprehensive Care and Support: Regardless of the program intensity, all our treatment programs provide comprehensive care and support. We offer evidence-based therapies, counseling, and support groups. These address the underlying factors contributing to addiction and equip individuals with the necessary tools for recovery. Our team of experienced professionals tailors treatment plans to meet each individual’s unique needs and goals.
Focus on Personal Growth and Well-being: Our addiction treatment programs go beyond addressing substance abuse alone. We emphasize personal growth, holistic well-being, and the development of healthy coping mechanisms. Through various therapeutic modalities, individuals have the opportunity to explore underlying issues, heal emotional wounds, build resilience, and cultivate a fulfilling and meaningful life in recovery.
How We Treat Dual Diagnosis Disorders
We employ a comprehensive and trauma-informed approach to treating substance use and dual diagnosis disorders including the following:
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT focuses on identifying and challenging negative thought patterns and behaviors that contribute to substance abuse and mental health conditions. By helping individuals develop healthier coping strategies and positive thinking patterns, CBT empowers individuals to make lasting behavioral changes and manage triggers and cravings.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): DBT combines elements of CBT with mindfulness and acceptance strategies. It emphasizes emotional regulation, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and self-acceptance. DBT equips individuals with skills to navigate challenging emotions, improve relationships, and reduce self-destructive behaviors.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR is a specialized therapy often used to address trauma-related experiences. Thus, connecting their impact on substance abuse. Through bilateral stimulation techniques, EMDR helps individuals process traumatic memories, reduce distress, and promote healing.
Holistic Therapy: Holistic therapy approaches incorporate various techniques. It focuses on the overall well-being of individuals. This may include practices such as mindfulness, meditation, yoga, art therapy, and other activities that promote self-reflection, relaxation, and self-expression. Holistic therapy supports individuals in addressing underlying emotional and psychological issues while promoting balance and overall wellness.
Family Therapy: Behavioral health disorders often impact the entire family unit. Family therapy involves engaging loved ones in the treatment process. This helps to improve communication, rebuild trust, and foster a supportive and understanding environment.
Group Therapy: Group therapy offers individuals a supportive and therapeutic environment to connect with peers who share similar experiences. It provides an opportunity for individuals to share their challenges, gain insights, and receive support and encouragement from others.
Areas We Serve
Our treatment programs are designed to provide comprehensive and personalized care to individuals seeking recovery from substance abuse and addiction in Nashville, Tennessee as well as the surrounding areas. No matter where you live, we’re are committed to offering accessible and effective treatment options. Learn more about specific areas we serve below.