Discover the Beauty of Recovery in Nashville
Tour Our Nashville Rehab Center
Explore our state-of-the-art Nashville rehab center designed with your healing and comfort in mind.
When someone decides to enter drug rehab, alcohol rehab, or dual diagnosis treatment, location is important. Our Nashville rehab center is local to a thriving 12-step community, local employers, coffee shops, and other valuable recovery resources. We’re located in a robust clinical setting created with luxury amenities to help clients stay comfortable during their healing. Our cozy furnishings and home-like atmosphere is safe and structured so individuals can find their own path of healing.
Tour Our Nashville Rehab Center
About Our Rehab in Nashville
At Nashville Treatment Solutions, we’re dedicated to helping you get sober in a thriving environment full of community and connection. We believe that recovery is built upon integrity, honesty, purpose, meaning, and spirituality. We also believe that having a supportive and accountable community can help provide a catalyst to these building blocks. Our facility is filled with a game room, comfortable furnishings and is always kept clean. Our facility houses our number of treatment programs that include:
- Detox in Nashville
- Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Rehab
We understand how important it is for you to put your recovery first, and we’re dedicated to getting you back on your feet. Our team not only focuses on personal development, relapse prevention skills, goal setting and more, but our case management services also help client’s get back on their feet with career guidance and job skill training if needed.
By providing a safe environment combined with accountability and structure, we help our clients create the best chance of recovery for themselves. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, or dual diagnosis disorders call us now at 615-234-9071 or verify your insurance today.
How Do I Know I'm A Good Fit for Outpatient Treatment?
Determining whether you are a good fit for outpatient rehab requires considering several factors related the severity of your addiction or issue, and your personal circumstances.. However, here are some indicators that outpatient rehab might be a good fit for you:
- Mild to Moderate Addiction: Outpatient rehab might be suitable for those with a mild to moderate addiction or those in the early stages of addiction. Oftentimes, detox is needed before outpatient rehab.
- Stable Physical Health: You have stable physical health without the immediate need for medical detox or intensive medical management.
- Work or School Commitments: Outpatient rehab allows you to maintain your work or school commitments as you can schedule treatment sessions around them.
- Family Obligations: If you have family obligations that you need to attend to, outpatient rehab might be a good choice as it allows you to return home each day.
- Strong Support Network: You have a supportive network of family and friends who can assist you during the recovery process.
- Safe Living Environment: You live in a sober living home or stable, drug-free environment that is conducive to recovery.
- High Motivation: You have a high level of motivation to recover and are committed to attending treatment sessions regularly.
- Willingness to Participate: You are willing to actively participate in treatment and comply with the treatment plan.
- Financial Constraints: Outpatient rehab might be a more affordable option compared to inpatient rehab, making it a viable option if you have financial constraints.
- Insurance Coverage: Your insurance plan may cover outpatient rehab, which can help reduce the financial burden.
- Co-occurring Disorders: If you have a dual diagnosis disorder, outpatient rehab can be an appropriate setting for treatment, especially if your conditions are stable and well-managed.
- Physical Health: Your physical health allows you to commute to and from the rehab center without difficulty.